One of the ways a member of our community can get rewards, as a Paid Employee, winner of a contest, or something else is to have their Patreon sponsored by us as a patron.
These are in 6-month terms, with them being reviewed at the end of the term to see if we will continue sponsoring them or not. Those that have been reviewed and granted continuation, get a boost in how much they are getting from us. Those that do not will see our amount decrease or stop entirely.
What we are looking for in people we sponsor
These are general guidelines we are looking for in order for someone to get sponsorship from us, new or continued. Not all of them need to be met in a given time period, but the more a group or individual does, the higher chance they have.
- Be active in our community
- Whether on our Discord Server, Forums, Trello, Twitch, or Youtube channels.
- Offer a resource or product that our members could make use of
- You could be an artist, writer, streamer, etc.
- e.g. You are a streamer and you offer advice to other streamers, people who want to be streamers, etc.
- Be an employee
- Filled out our application form, got an offer from us and helped us out on various things.
- Posting regularly to a Patreon Page
- Room for it in the Budget
The first term starts at $5 USD/month, with each subsequent term going up or down by $5/month. Non-employees will have it max out at $20/month, employees at $45/month.
Our Patreon Page
- Main article: Patreon Page.
To check out our Patreon Page, please go to https://www.patreon.com/grifkuba.
- "Tips and Tricks on how to run a Patreon Campaign", a Google Slide Show.
- Patreon Creator Academy (Website, Deviant Art)
- Official Discord Server
- Patreon’s Official Blog
|Guides:||Contract Guide • Employees • Experience Points and Levels|
|Policies:||Coins • Patreon • Twitch • Grants|
|Copyrights • Quality Standards • Staff Teams|